Wednesday, March 03, 2010
I started working on a dining room area during the middle of last summer. Jeanne and I decided that it would be nice to put stained glass shutters in dining room. I first had to trim out the window. That went fairly quickly, then I had to build the shutters, but they were long and I also had to figure how to put them together so they would be strong. It took a long time for me to figure it out. So we got the frames put together.
Now we're working on the stained glass design. I printed out the one we had designed a few months back and both Jeanne and I were unhappy with it, so we're back to the drawing board. I suppose that when the project is done, we'll have a good article for the newsletter, but right now it's a wood working project.